Onsite Community Manager/
We are looking for articulate and congenial individuals to manage our Homeowner Association clients and their day-to-day operations. Both on-site and off-site Community Managers are needed to work with Boards of Directors, homeowners and vendors in residential communities throughout the Valley.
Applicants must possess excellent customer service skills, be self-motivated and enjoy working in a fast paced environment. Attending evening meetings is a requirement of these positions. Prior experience and credentials are a plus but not required.
AZCMS offers very competitive salaries, a benefit package and a flextime policy that allows managers to manage their time.
- Be proactive in managing operations in accordance with company policies
- Be familiar with Homeowner Association CC&Rs and plat maps
- Maintain awareness and understanding of financial statements
- Assist bookkeeping with collection of funds
- Assist board members with financial planning
- Make weekly inspections of common areas
- Ensure all maintenance standards and requirements are met
- Submit work orders to service providers and act as the main contact for vendors
- Secure supplies as needed for maintaining community amenities
- Order emergency repairs related to common areas as needed
- Interact with board members, homeowners and vendors to maintain high levels of customer service and satisfaction
- Plan, budget, promote and attend Association Annual Meetings and other events throughout the year as needed
- Review, modify, code and approve Association invoices