Easy-to-read financial reports and supporting documentation are systematically sent each month to the Board. Our controller is available to meet with your Board throughout the year.
- Timely financial reporting and effective delinquency administration
- Easy-to-read accrual financial statements in accordance with GAAP
- Placement of investments in accordance with established Board policies
- Full budget development and assessment analysis, including a five-year history of income and expenses with graph and annual budget spread
- Maintaining association funds in an interest bearing account under the association’s name and federal identification number
- Coordination of tax returns, corporation commission filings and audits